Moulded to fit the contours your MG ZS, these tough-wearing mud flaps seamlessly blend with the vehicles styling and minimise the risk of dirt, road debris and stone chips flying up from the Front and rear tyres.
Mud flaps provide additional protection whilst enhancing the sporty exterior of your vehicle Installation.
These mud flaps are designed for the Petrol and Diesel version of the MG ZS, but will fit the MG ZS EV with a slight modification.
- Wash the wheel arches to remove debris from the fitting area.
- Position the mud flaps of the rear arch fitting area and remove the pre existing wheel arch liner screws.
- Install the rear mud flaps using the screw provided with the Mud Flaps. There is no need to remove the wheels.
- For the front you may find that two of the holes in the mud flaps don’t align to the pre existing screw holes on the vehicle depending build date.
- We recommend that you drill two extra holes in the mud flaps and into the wheel arch liner, or use the existing holes in the mud flaps and drill into the steel of the vehicle being sure to treat the bare metal with paint to protect from corrosion.
Please note that modifying you car is done at your own risk.